- Degree Requirements
- Completion of requirements for a bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 120 academic (non-PE) semester hours of credit.
- At least 42 academic credits must be upper division (300- to 400-level).
- A cumulative scholastic average of 2.0.
- General education courses must be completed with an average GPA of at least 2.0.
- All general education, major, minor, area of concentration, or teacher licensure requirements must be satisfied.
- All students must demonstrate writing proficiency by the end of the sophomore year.
- No D grade may apply to a major or minor field.
- Completion of the Core Literature Requirements (21 hours):
- Completion of the Core Creative Writing Requirements (21 Hours):
- Completion of three credits of other writing courses/workshops (3 hours):