- Completion of requirements for a bachelor's degree, including general education requirements, 120 credits of acceptable coursework, and at least 42 upper-division credits.
- Completion of the following required courses: (200-level courses also required in the major studio area may not be used to fulfill 2D and 3D elective credits.)
- Completion of departmental assessment procedures.
- Completion of BFAP with score of 1 and minimum GPA of 2.75 in the major courses. NOTE: Students must pass the Entrance Portfolio (BFAP) in the spring of their junior year and maintain an overall GPA of at least 2.75 in their major coursework in order to enroll in AR 497-B.F.A. Thesis. B.F.A. portfolio requirements and deadlines are available from the department chair.
- Courses used for the major requirements may not be used for completion of 2D and 3D requirements.
- Completion of ONE of the following Studio Majors:
- Ceramics Major
- Drawing Major
- Fiber Major
- Graphic Design Major
- Metals/Jewelry Major
- Painting Major
- Photography Major
- Choose 24 credit hours from the following courses (must include AR 497-B.F.A. Thesis).
- Recommended Art Electives: Graphic Design, Printmaking
- Printmaking Major
- Sculpture Major