Students applying to the R.N. to B.S.N. program must have R.N. licensure and a cumulative GPA of 2.5. Students should apply for admission after or near graduation from an A.D.N. program.
- Apply online for admission to Adams State University and request all previously attended postsecondary institutions to submit official transcripts to ASU Admissions, 208 Edgemont Blvd., Alamosa, CO 81101.
- Schedule an advising appointment with the Department of Nursing by calling 719-587-8171.
- Submit the R.N. to B.S.N. application packet to the ASU Department of Nursing, 208 Edgemont Blvd., Alamosa, CO 81101 with the following:
- The R.N. to B.S.N. Admission Application
- A copy of R.N. license
- A 500-word autobiographical essay.
- A completed background check including a drug screen and fingerprinting prior to admission. The Nursing Department has background check forms.
- Proof of current CPR certification
Admission materials and guidelines are available online at nursing.adams.edu.