- Students may transfer a maximum of six hours of graduate courses from an accredited institution. All transfer hours must be approved by the department chair.
- Student must write an acceptable thesis, which must be developed according to the prescribed standards below.
- Form a master’s thesis committee consisting of at least two professionals. One must be a full-time member of the Adams State HAPPSS faculty. A committee member outside the department of HAPPSS must be approved by the department chair. For CRM students, the CRM employer may be a committee member.
- After completion of at least 24 M.A. credits, register for HIST 591 (American History students) or CRM 580 (CRM students)
- Obtain approval for the thesis from their advisor.
- Obtain approval for the thesis from the department chair.
- File in the library an original AND one copy of the thesis in a form prescribed by the Graduate Council. One copy of thesis is filed with department chair. Committee members also generally receive a copy of the completed thesis. The library copy should be unbound and delivered to the Graduate School.
All candidates for a master’s degree in humanities must meet graduation requirements as set forth in the Adams State University Academic Catalog.